for Miami-Dade Property Appraiser
Service & Innovation for
Marisol Zenteno has almost twenty years experience appraising properties in Miami-Dade County as a State General Appraiser. She has spent the last eight years working at the Miami-Dade County Office of the Property Appraiser in various capacities. She has vast experience in a variety of properties, including, office, industrial buildings, retail stores, restaurants and apartment buildings of various degrees of complexities.
As a graduate of Miami Dade College, she continued with her passion for public service and graduated from Florida International University (FIU) in 2017 with a Master’s Degree in Public Administration. Marisol is currently an Adjunct Professor at her Alma Mater.
Marisol is the past Chair of the Miami-Dade County Commission on Human Rights. She was honored with the District Champion Award by the Miami-Dade County Hispanic Affairs Advisory Board and Non-partisan Advocate of the Year by Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. Marisol became the League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade president in June 2018 and until recently was the 1st Vice-President of the League of Women Voters of Florida. She is currently a board member of the American Society for Public Administration (ASPA) South Florida. Marisol is a proud resident of Miami-Dade County and a mother of two children, Thomas and Scott.
- 20 years experience appraising properties across Miami-Dade County
- Eight years working at the Miami-Dade County Office of the Property Appraiser
- State General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Florida, License No. RZ3043
- American Society for Public Administration (ASPA), Board Member
- Miami-Dade County Commission on Human Rights, Chair
- League of Women Voters of Miami-Dade, Past President
- League of Women Voters of Florida, 1st Vice-President
- Pi Alpha Alpha Honor Society at FIU, Member
- Miami-Dade County Hispanic Advisory Board – District 8 Champion, 2019